On Monday, October 5th the Weaver Library began lending 12 iPad Minis! Each Mini will be loaded with Kindle books as well as the Overdrive app for eZone reading and listening. iPad Minis may be checked-out for 3 weeks. This project was made possible by the generosity of the Champlin Foundation.
Thursday October 8, 7pm at Weaver Library
EAT WELL ON $4/DAY! Yes, you can! Cookbook author Leanne Brown has included Weaver Library on her fall book tour! Read the fascinating story of how she came to publish her cookbook. Her recipes are delicious and meant for everyone, but especially folks on a limited budget will appreciate them! For every book sold, the publisher donates a book to a family in need. Books on the Square will be selling books this evening.
Traveling? Need to get a passport or renew a passport easily and efficiently? Weaver Library invites you to PASSPORT DAY where you can do everything in one place from having your photo taken to completing an application
- A completed Passport Application Form DS-11 with black ink only. Complete the Form using full names (no initials or abbreviations). DO NOT sign the application until requested to do so. You may print applications at www.travel.state.gov. They will also be available at Passport Day.
- Proof of US Citizenship: An original or certified copy of your Birth Certificate or a Naturalization Certificate; or an expired US passport. Obtain the original or a certified copy of your birth certificate (no photocopies). If you are a naturalized citizen, you will need your original naturalization certificate. An expired US passport is also acceptable for proof of citizenship.
- Valid ID: A current, valid photo ID (driver’s license) is the best ID. If you do not have a driver’s license or state ID, you must have at least five forms of secondary identification and MUST also be accompanied by a person who has known you at least two (2) years and has acceptable ID.
- One (1) professionally developed passport photo. Photo service will be available for a cost of $10.00.
1. One check or money order payable to the U.S. Department of State
$110 for adults (16 and older); $80 for minors (15 and under)
*The U.S. Department of State only accepts checks or money orders.
2. Processing payment fee of $25. Cash, check or money orders acceptable for this fee.
3. If paying entirely by check, you will need 2 checks.
For Expedited Service, add $60 to the U.S. Department of State fee.
- For minors (15 and under): visit www.travel.state.gov for requirements.
We will be CLOSED Monday October 12 – Columbus Day.